Friday 5 October 2012

I give in!




I don't know about you but I am sick of hearing myself complain about not likely where I scrap!

We have lived her for nearly 2 yrs (can u believe that)! And I never really felt the love.

I've tried! My friends have tried, I cant help but remember when Heather and Fran came over and tidied my room for me. And still meh!
I don't like it!

It's just dark, and messy! So after a bit of a chat with rob he has said I can change rooms to the front spare room. (I know I'm very lucky having two spare rooms to pick from). So it will be a huge job but we or maybe just me are going to very slowly switch the rooms around!

I'm hoping the general 'vibe' of the front sunny room will magically make me want to scrapbook again!

Watch this space

Rachel x


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Jo said...

I do hope you get inspired to scrap again because as much as I love your knitting, not only because it got me knitting again, I do miss seeing your scrap pages x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails