Friday 6 April 2012

Feb Doc 2012

Hi gang, firstly thank you for the comments on the last post, but moving on i have finally got around to scrapping my 2nd feb page so i can finally share them with you.

February was busy busy, its only when you come to scrap it do you notice, i had to use extra little page protectors to document it all. So what happened??


Meeting with Heather, lots of snow, cosy weekends.
bad news, feb, bm shopping
more bm shopping, birthday meal, valentines day



robs wedding ring, sunny days, gorgeous bunnies
more gorgeous bunnies, season launch, friends rescuing me
trip up home, baby patterns, lazy days off.


finding out my friend is having a girl, bunny cuddles,
our little family, and my mountain of wool


dads sunday dinner, new clothes, passing cards
rob gardening, cute elijah


So my focus page was of course passing my driving test yippee! 




So my other page was this one, I am beyond excited that Vic is pregnant and now we know its a girl we can start planning/knitting.


i didn't have enough thickets in pick so i used my bare chipboard ones and spritzed them (is that what its called), excuse the blue and the stars that piece of paper was in there from last time.


i don't normally get messy on my pages but i really enjoyed this one.


So there you go, that was february, horrid and fabulous all at the same time, i have been making loads of pages of all the the other stuff so will share them soon.

Hoping to get March 2012 done while we have this fabulous long weekend, though i don't have all the photos printed but i can start right?

Right i am gonna get back to my Lauriel which WILL be finished this weekend.

Hope you are having a 'good' friday!

Rachel x




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails