Sunday 11 March 2012

Jan doc 2012

Hello Happy Sunday, how are we today? So today i thought i would share my Document 2012 pages from January, I got a little behind but I'm all caught up now and think i just have one more feb 12x12 page to do.

These aren't very well photographed sorry about that.

So 2012- Arrived at last, this pic is me and he at midnight 1.1.2012, lots of journaling about how important this year is going to be.




And taken the very next day! My grannies 80th Birthday, huge photo of all of the family, i used some of my Amy Tan stuff we must not hoard mustn't 



and my little pages.

L-R
Rob & Elijah hanging out, meeting with old friends, our 8 year anniversary, our houses 1 year birthday, works xmas party, bunnies 1st birthday, freezing cold bus stop trips and my lovely birthday candle.


L-R

baby stocking up, my new swift, bridesmaid colour ideas, Yo Sushi Trafford centre shopping, knitting weekend away, soggy walks to work, cosy dvd days in, fun walks at the park.


January was a pretty nice month, I struggled with the dark mornings like really, 6.30 is early to get up and its dark but alas its getting lighter.

But lots of good things happened in January.

Are you doing doc 2012 or is the whole world doing project life? are you keeping up?

Be back soon

thanks for stopping by

Rach x


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails