Sunday 26 February 2012

Paper and glue

Im here with some paper type things, yay, these are my last ones so i best get some more done hadn't I? I am working on Jan 2012 little mini pages, i have done the 2 12x12 so hopefully can share those soon.

So this photo is of my gorgeous shy girl Olive, she is black black black and 100% difficult to photograph but i love this one, then i noticed cheeky Wilma in the background and it made me laugh.

I have been using old stash lately, just stuff that has been lying on my desk from previous layouts, like that hand rub on, i got that when i went to Florida for the first time in like 2008 was it??


here are a couple not filtered shots, sorry i have been taking them on my phone lately which i know isn't a patch on my proper camera.



This one was a quick page for my December gaps, I had a little Soiree as we like to call them over Christmas with lots of fun photos.





So thats what i have been scrapping lately.

Thanks for calling by 

Rach xx

1 comment:

Claire said...

Lovely Layouts Rachel.
C xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails