Wednesday 21 December 2011

WIP vs Startitus

Its been a reasonable while since i have done a knitting post, all i seem to be doing is knitting, but as the christmas knit list end is in site im getting excited. I know perfectly well i should be workin on these.

My pile of WIP's

My dennis jumper, this just needs the sleeves which are supposed to be short but that seems impractical. But this is the one that is the closest to being finished.


this was my poor cardi i had to rip out, cant tell you how uninspired i am to work on this zzzzzz!


My Laika, which still has a crazy amount of work to be done on it.


Who's idea was it to knit a lace weight cardi? yeah i know stupid, this may be finished before i die



HHHMM!

Now these items keep distracting my eye.

The Daybreak by Stephen West (whispers- the yarn has just arrived for this yay)



cutest little hat


or maybe this is the cutest? I already have 3 babies due in 2012!


I bought this pattern and the yarn months ago its gorgeous so i would like one of these please


The Lauriel- I have the yarn for this too and the pattern, im aiming to start this mid jan when im going away for a knitting weekend and most of the girls going have made it already lol



love this hat, i have lots of hats -  i need more


i need this one too


ah and Spectrum another Stephen West, i love that his patterns are pretty but not lacy lacy.


So there you go these are the things on my mind as i knit the same hat for the 8th time but what first?

I may have a wonder to Tami's blog to see what else i want to knit lol 

Tomorrow i shall share some pics of my little xmas 'do' i had at the weekend.

thanks for stopping by

Rachel x



2 comments:

Katie said...

Good luck with all your knitting projects :-)
Also just wanted to let you know I've given you a Liebster Award on my blog: http://www.mummy-adventures.com/2011/12/liebster-award.html
Thanks for having an inpsiring blog :-)

Kim Sonksen said...

Wow you are so busy. Love the look of all your WIP's.
And you know what made me chuckle? That the screen of your laptop exactly the same as mine, what with the fingerprinting :)))
Have a great Christmas

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails