Thursday 22 December 2011

Soirée

Hi all so I thought i would pop by and show you a few pics, On saturday i had a little Soirée, it was hit and miss if I could have it but i was feeling much better so we went with it. My family, Robs family, happy times.

I made cookies



Rob made paper chains with the help of Millie (the neighbours cat)


we set the table


then people arrived



I have the coldest feet in the history of the world and this is the man i get it from, my granddad, i let him use my slippers while he was there, and he took quite a shine to them.


me and 2 of my bridesmaids :)



this is Robs sis Becci


Vic and my granny pulling a cracker lol



Robs family


our mothers get on crazy well ever heard the phrase ' can talk under water' lol


ah me and he


Rob and my mam


granny and gramps



nice sit in front of the tv


So there you go, we had a lovely afternoon and got some great pics, its so nice to get photos with both families in so we can even up the photos in the house so great when everyone is in them lol.

Thanks for stopping by

Rachel x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails