Friday 16 December 2011

Plan 'o' Action

Im feeling much better now, if not still a bit less 'high energy' but well enough to think about my xmas knitting list and slightly start to panic. I would love to make loads of cute things especially for my friends kids but i'll be honest there are loads of them (there were 14 in 2010 alone).

So inspired by the Yarn Harlot's post yesterday about her xmas knitting list. 

Now is not the time to panic, I shall get as much knitting done as i can this weekend, and certainly before tuesday with is the last posting day for before xmas.

I did manage to finish a little jumper tonight, i say little i always think these are quick but i'll be honest those owls take a while.

The Owlet (the 3rd Ive made) This is made with Stylecraft Aran, its the 4th size and ready for posting, hopefully tomorrow. I know my friend doesnt read by blog so its ok im showing you.


I also have a few babies on the horizon, one of my 2010 babies is onto her 2nd! So i best get thinking of some things to knit and obviously there are a million things i want to knit, or just finish would be great.

How are you getting on with your christmas knit lists?


Right I best get to it and get this hat cast on.

Thanks for stopping by

Rachel

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails