Tuesday 11 October 2011

August Doc 2011

Hi guys, so i thought i would show you my August doc 2011 pages, i am still loving this project and i think its already great to look back on it all. 

I love the little 4x4 squares yay


bit of a round up, some cute girls, our fab new sofa, my sis came home, elijah visit, FO, some winter knits, my first funeral, my trip to London.



Leanne and kevins wedding, a photoshoot, a wedding budget, home coming party, few photos, home comforts, tidy craft room, batch cooking.

My focus pages are our lovely photoshoot we did 



and of course my sisters homecoming


How is everyone getting on with theres? keeping up? im hoping to get September done or started soon at least.

anyway thanks for stopping by

Rach 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails