Thursday 6 October 2011

7 Days Sept 2011

Hi guys, so I have a whole list of fun proper blog posts to write but currently struggling to find time to write them so aiming to do a load at the weekend, take some better photos etc but for now i have to do some catching up on my 7days post.

So last monday started with some serious revision



Tuesday i took my test and........ I passed! yay


that night, my girls came in and hung out with us


Wednesday my sis came to stay and i taught her magic loop


thursday, i quite nearly boiled to death in our office! 


took a very hot bus to Headingly (could not be any different weather than to tonight)


did some knitting


with my sis


then got home and i helped her with some knitting


our tickets were waiting for us when we got home yay


Friday, nic got my parcel from the post office


i may have gone to Wilko on the way to work


then i had a lovely lunch in the park with my chum Anna


i did some winter knitting on the hottest day for a long time



friday night didnt quite go to plan, when we ended up locked out :(


So there you go a busy 7 days yet again, this weekend is set to be busy too with more wedding dress shopping on saturday and my family visiting on sunday. 

Next weekend im not going anywhere, well i will have a driving lesson but other than that i am staying in!

Hope you have had a great week so far

xxx

2 comments:

Nicola said...

Fun!!

Mel said...

Congrats on passing your test!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails