Wednesday 3 August 2011

May Doc 2011

I have returned yet another hectic week, i think i would pop by and share my May pages with you, it appears to have been a quieter month apparently.


We all collectively decided to do our scrapping weekend in May as everyone  had had a busy April lol, so cute photos from there, some fun garden times, some cute Cath K goodies



Some bunnies getting bigger, some sweet holiday memories, and the first BBQ of the summer



Ive shown you this but this is my June page, some chilled out days on holiday


Our fabby weekend away.

On the knitting front i am slowly making my way through my WIP, i finished my owl jumper without owls the other day, armholes to sew and a million ends to sew in.

I am a sleeve away from finishing my peacock shrug

Im currently not loving patterns that are made in pieces grumble, sick of this blooming thing i tell you.

But i have picked up some sleepy crochet and making speedy progress on that, a scarf etc etc

Tomorrow i am off to baa ram ewe to cast on for the 'little red along' we are all casting something on from Ysoldas book, ive been getting ready for that.

So there you have it

No plans this weekend which i am overjoyed about as i have 3 very busy weekends coming up

My sis is coming home NEXT weekend 
Leanne is getting married
Then my sis is having a welcome home party

busy times!

Right i need some food, catch you later 
x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails