Sunday 5 June 2011

Lazy Days

Hi guys, wow its been a while, to be honest Im not sure what to blog about so i thought i would stop by and share a couple more photos from our holiday.

As mentioned this was a very chilled holiday, so this is what we did

we lazied around reading
We did lots of reading. Something I picked up over the years (probably at uni) is when you finish something like a drink to put it in your head to say you are finished.

erm....
I started this a day before we left which is why it was finished quick, Being a Bachelor- Mike Gayle, awesome book.

I cant find the photo for book one, Holiday is the only time Rob reads book books, he read 2.5 which was fab.
Accidental Proposal- Matt Dunn- ok but not great (lost photo for book 2)
Happy Home for Broken Hearts- Rowan Coleman, loved this book read it super quick.

As you know i did lots of knitting,
Found a shady tree and sat under there and working on my socks as everything else was to big/hot
It was so weird waking up after 10am every day, plodding through to the living room, picking up my knitting and sitting and watching a film with Rob, so many boring house things get in the way of that at home and I have to say we loved it.

Rob played on is PSP something he never does at home ever! I watched girly films, he watched boy films whilst i listened to my Harry Potter audio book or just sat on the balcony knitting looking at this view.
Ahhh bliss

I have had a pretty chilled out weekend, I have just posted on the Sarahs Cards blog which is due to go like at 7am ish (hope it works) and that you like what I have done.

Right off to fit a couple of rows of knitting in before bed.

Night
Rachel x

1 comment:

JO SOWERBY said...

oh yes the joy of finishing a book is indescribable. never taken knitting on holiday myself as books take up too much roomm heehee. shame no bunny pics today, bless them
jo xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails