Wednesday 27 April 2011

Save The Date


Hi guys, well i am so chuffed with how much you like my photos, i completely love them.
So i thought if you arent too bored i will share something else with you

We have officially sent out our Save the date cards, we booked the venue like 2 weeks after we got engaged but i wanted to send these out first.

So huge giant thanks to Sally Danes she cut all of these wooden blocks out for my and shipped them to Leeds. My lovely friend Emily, has done all the graphics on the back of the card for me, (not too sure if im ready to share that yet) but she has offered to do the invites for us too yay for fabulous friends!

So now i can show you the layout i did for our save the date card


So this is the page i did, remembering all the hard work that went into making the cards.

I had them printed by Moo.com im really impressed with the quality of them.

So now i have shared the date with you i can share a few more photos from our shoot

Safe to say they have all been printed and are sat ready to be packed for this weekend away with my gal pals.

Right im off to have dinner at my neighbours like a grown up lol

Thanks for stopping by

Rach x
p.s something i learnt, do not abbreviate save the date and name a folder it on your desk top
lol

7 comments:

JO SOWERBY said...

so excited you have got a date all set. it is usually such a gorgeous time of year then, think indian summer. now all u need is the frock. cant wait to hear all about that search. saw ur card on shim's blogpost today and thought, mmmh bet that's r & r.
Jo xxx

Rachael Elliott said...

Love what you did with the blocks Rachel, what a great idea! Great photos again too :)

Gem's Crafts said...

What a fab idea for your save the date cards, and I love all the photos of you both :)

ps your last comment made me giggle!

Jude said...

Fabulous. Just love those blocks. Hope you have a large bare wall in your house because they'll look great hung up (and no excuses for forgetting anniversaries either then?) :-D Loving ALL the photo's. I keep trying but will never be able to "see" a shot to line it up like that. Jude.x

Amanda said...

Fab save the date cards love the blocks idea and fab photos love them look forward to seeing the los you create with them they remind me of the meadow scene in twilight :-) lol

Katrina said...

Even more equally gorgeous photo's, you make a lovely couple! Love the blocks & love the heart chalk board :)

(OMG how old did that make me sound!?!?!?)

I think September is the best time to get married, but I have to say that because that is when I did! 1.9.01 for me & mine x

Have a fab weekend x

Katie said...

all these photos are awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails