Tuesday 19 April 2011

Just Lately


I have been really into scrapping, i dont know if its because i have loads of new photos and most of the photos have a bit of a story behind them which tends to help me scrap.

I have been scrapping on weekends when its been gorgeous sunshine outside which always makes me a bit sad but hey! So in an attempt to power me through some of the photos that have been mounting up i have been all about the sketch. I have also nearly used all of my Studio Calico kit up.

So i did these 2 pages of my gorgeous girls.

This sketch is taken from this weeks Pencillines , which i dont normally use but my lovely friend Leanne was involved in the sketch this week, i though i would join in the fun.



There you go my gorgeous little Wilma, she is definitely the confident, a bit naughty and cheeky but gorgeous with a capital G!

For my second sketch i used this one from Shim I have done a few of her sketches recently, i have a whole pile to show you.

My little Olive, she is shy and smaller than Wilma, she likes to sit on your knee but happy to pelt around the living room too, she is slowly coming out of her shell.

So they are my 2 new pages, On saturday i took a million photos of my gorgeous bunnies, turns out just after you have cleaned them out is a awesome time for photos lol


Cuties or what?

If you are wondering what the mid week, mid day blogging is all about, im off work today coz i have the lurgy so cant really do much from bed but blogging is something i can do.

Thanks for stopping by

rach x

5 comments:

Heather said...

Aww get well soon Rach :( Your bunnies are blooming gorgeous & I would love a snuggle!! x

Debbie H said...

They are incredibly cute! Molly is desperate for a bunny to add to her Guinea Pigs!

Jen said...

they are so adorable, love the one of them both chomping away at their food!

Anonymous said...

Awwww they are so adorable, totally love that shot of them both eating from the same bowl!

(Get me - I've blogged again as well lol! I finally paid attention!)

Claire said...

Gorgeous pages & super cute bunnies, hope you're feeling better.
C
xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails