Wednesday, 27 October 2010

Cosmo Cricket Earlybird fabric

So i have finally finished my beloved quilt. I started it when i had my 2 weeks off in september (now a very distant memory). And now its finished, i have tons of photos so i hope you don't mind too much!
I literally love it, its so autumny and perfect timing as its getting blooming cold.
I had to get the fabric from America as they dont do it in the UK I used the Big fat quarter shop.

So what do you think? snuggly huh?
im off to snuggle under it, i have just picked up my crochet again after leaving it for months but im liking it again so we shall see.
Thanks for stopping by
Rach xx

13 comments:

Sally said...

this is seriously GORGEOUS!!!! love it.. is this gonna be you weekend blanket???

Katy said...

That is simply lush, and i WANT some of that fabric so badly and when i ever have any money i shall be ordering me some D: I do have it on my Christmas wish list though :)

Much Love Katy xx

Jenny said...

*drool* I love it! Been looking for the CC fabric all over! Where'd you get it?

Libby said...

LOVE the quilt - it is just gorgeous and you are right, so Autumny. Bet you'll love snuggling under it.

Libby

Christine said...

It is lovely, I loved the papers so much and now to see the fabric made up as a gorgeous quilt - beautiful :-)

Gems said...

That is beautiful Rach! The colours are gorgeous and the patterns are lovely :o) xx

Nicola said...

Please will you make me one? xx

Julia said...

Absolutely gorgeous!! You have done an amazing job!

Kerry said...

Absolutely gorgeous. I didn't even know Cosmo Cricket did fabric. I must check out that shop.

Jen said...

gorgeous!

Clare said...

Wow, its absolutely gorgeous, well done you!! C x

Candace said...

Just love it Rachel, makes me want to get going on my quilt

{ Emma } said...

Oh wow this is gorgeous hun. Love the fabric and it looks lovely how you've put it together.

XXX

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails