Tuesday 21 September 2010

Nothing like a good wedding

Hi guys, well i survived my monday, mainly due to me going and buying some lovely things at lunch time. And i survived today by going to lunch with the lovely Heather who has just moved house.
Easy does it lol
So its getting late and i really want to watch a film and finish my mitts, so i thought i would nip by and show you a couple of my wedding layouts, well not my wedding Laura's lol.
Attention to Detail
Laura's wedding had the most detail ever it was fabulous, i will leave it to her to go into detail, but i took a few snaps and scrap just how pretty it was.

All i need
This is one of my favourite photos from her wedding, taken by lovely Shim, i also love the new cosmo papers.

right thats all for now, my hands are getting cold, literally! so im off to watch my film and finish my mitts.
thanks for stopping by Rach x

4 comments:

Libby said...

Sounds like a great way to ease back into work :-). Love the layouts - I'm definitely going to scraplift the second one.

Libby

Sarah xx said...

Cute LO's Rachel, from all the blogs we read it sounds like Laura's wedding was awesome!! Glad you have time for some scrapping still and not just knitting :) xx

JO SOWERBY said...

glad u survived rachel. loving the photo of u and rob ur so photogenic
Jo xxxx

Jenny said...

I'm drooling over the cosmo papers! LO's are fab hunni, can't wait to see the finished mitts! {loves}

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails