Sunday 11 July 2010

List day 2

I am pleased to say i was quite productive yesterday, i stayed off the internet, (well not twitter).
I managed to do 12 pages which im quite chuffed with, they arent super duper and i cant quite show you them yet but i do have one to show you which i did last weekend.
I've been having a pretty naf time at work lately so did a page not about my naffy job but my lovely fella who always cheers me up.
I have mainly used the lovely Crate paper but a mix of the collections with a little October Afternoon thrown in, this is my favourite combo of papers at the moment.

This is a page i did donkeys ago and havent got round to showing you yet, its about my new house, which we are getting increasingly excited about as it gets ever near.
The background paper is basic grey phoebe, that used to be my favourite collection but this birdy paper is still one of my favourites.
We are getting super excited about our house, i have been doing a little altered art for the house, which i will share shortly. Yesterday whilst siting my desk i sat and watched City Gardener on channel 4 od all day and now im getting excited about the garden too.
Thats is for now, i have a few more pages to do, and im making some cushions for my friends nursery, and want to make a start on my early bird quilt. oh yes and knit! OH MY!
have a lovely sunday all xx
I'm back i completely forgot i was going to show you some flower pics (ok my mam text and asked why i hadnt blogged about them).
So my mam gave me some Sweet Peas the other week, i had to plant them and everything (they normally arrive all made up), but we were good and planted them
Then we sat and waited, we got to see them every day as they are by the front door (back gardens are reserved for weekends only)
but look how pretty they looked yesterday
Pretty pretty huh? so the best thing about sweet peas is chopping them off and putting them in the house, so thats what i did yesterday

They smell so good, as well as these going crazy on our door step, our lillies have also just appeared, they have been upgraded from the back garden to the front step.
oohhh, so as well as these, we have lots of flowers happening in the house, all reduced in tesco lol
These lillies have seen better days but are still very pretty
I picked up these sunflowers for a bargain £1.38 reduced from £5, again they are nearly done but making me smile before they do.
Right i really am going, ma you proud of my green fingers??


4 comments:

JO SOWERBY said...

what a busy crafter u are rachel. i have a stinking cold so am feeling rough but hope to do something useful today, whether craty or not!!!
Jo xxx

Sarah said...

Wow! You sure did a lot of scrapping! Can't wait to see the pages! Love all the pretty flowers! We have Sweet Peas in our garden too! x

Nicola said...

Mam will be proud!

Claire said...

Fantastic LOs, looking forward to seeing all the rest. And all your flowers are so pretty :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails