Monday 5 July 2010

Ikea love

Little late night post to share a couple of things from my day, we didn't get to Skipton lol but we never do.
So we hit Ikea bout 12.15 after knitting on the way



& it was busy, no idea why no one was at Wk but busy busy.
We got lots of cute sale things I only have pics of a few on my phone ( will get rest from the site tomo)
First up the most amazing bargain ever



Wow blooming lush is this? It wasn't in the main shop so spotted it on the way out & as a couple of things were out of stock so we got this £300 reduced to £75!!!!!! I flipping love it!
Few snaps of us trying to figure out how to get everything in the car






-





So comfy journey home
Here is another bargain purchase



This lovely knitted blanket was £5.50 reduced from £22.95
We don't know where it's for yet but I am currently lying in bed with it over me.
That's all for now, I've had a lovely day off and sad that my next proper one isn't till august bank hol!
On a plus point my chum Lisa is having her baby tomo eeekk!

Posted using my iPhone

D

4 comments:

*Nora* said...

OMG awesome ikea haul!!! now I feel like going for a splurge..thanks for dropping by my blog! Always appreciate the comment =D

Mel said...

Wow that is such a bargain! Did they have any others or was it a one off in the bargain basement?? I flipping love it!!

Liz's Knitting said...

Wow amazing bargains!!!!!!

Were there any other good bargains left at Leeds?

JO SOWERBY said...

wow the ikea bargains are g8 if u find something u want. i always want the things they never out in the sale!!! loving the blanket by the way, just wrap urself in it rachel
hope the bab y is fine and cant wait to see what ur friends had
Jo xxxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails