Sunday 4 July 2010

Another busy one


My weekends have been crazy lately, this one was no different. Crazy but awesome
Saturday started with my lovely friend Natalie coming round (she's has blogged our saturday already, she is speedy)
Nats got on with making the lovely Cath Kidston bag i made a few weeks ago whilst i made a ton of baby cards and started yet another baby project, i literally don't know when to stop lol.
Saturday night we went out to celebrate Robs mums birthday at a fancy bar in town, then onto a cute little place for a meal.

We had a lovely meal and a great time, with family and new friends.
We got home about 1am, then up bright and early, ok just early at 6.30 to get ready for a christening and to drive up north.
It was my cousins little boy's Christening, the service was l-o-n-g but nice to spend time with my family afterwards, my Aunt and Uncle had a huge marquee in the equally huge garden.

Ethan was a little superstar all day and didnt make a peep, and here is the little guy himself
Thats my hand hes holding (pang) how cute are his stripes?
I got the tinniest cuddle known to man before he was whisked away.
Then we had a few family pics
Me and my sister Helen,
My cousin Eve
Random family shot,
My sis and Aunty who threw the party.
Well as if that wasnt exciting enough, look what else i picked up whilst home
The seriously stunning Early bird by Cosmo, its so cute, some serious research will have to be put in for this, i dont think i will just do a square one, i want to be a bit clever with this coz tis so pretty.
This is my fabric to cover my Ottoman which is donkeys old
my fabric for my kitchen window
my scrap room curtain fabric
yum!
Well thats it for now, I am off work tomo woo hoo! So think I am finally going to get to go to Skipton! I have wanted to go for ages last time we tried it was chunking it down so lets hope its nice tomo, then we are hitting the Ikea sale.
Then hopefully some knitting time as i have stacks to do, the next baby is due by appointment (c-section) on tuesday eekk.
Thanks for reading, your comments are much appreciate
rach xx

3 comments:

JO SOWERBY said...

gosh what an amazing weekend, i too went to a baby's celebration but in our church it's called a dedication. it was lovely to celebrate. i loved skiton, fab castle and shops, enjoy ikea, dont envy you the queues but maybe if it's midweek it'll be ok.
keep going with the knitting, i'm sure baby c-section can wait a lil while as his/her new aunty rachel knits away
Jo xxx

Anonymous said...

Hiya!

Love your blog and this is my first comment! Will you let me know where you got the fabric from please?

Also, you are awsomely creative :-)

Sarah said...

Hi Rachel, Looks like a great weekend, if busy!! Enjoy your day off!! Look forward to hearing about your Ikea Bargains! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails