Friday 30 April 2010

New Project

I have officially started my first proper none practice piece of crochet, this is the wool i am using


pretty huh, this is for a 'dont know the flavour of' kinda baby as are all the babies, I know that 1 in 10 is a boy and thats it. So with the help of Heathers expert crochet help, she has started me off on my merry little way for the weekend. wish me luck

So its National Scrapbooking Day tomo, you up to much? I have a few friends coming around (seriously must tidy my room/house first) and i have this to play with

Yippee a little October Afternoon to play with on a May day perfect.
Speaking of perfect, i finally got around to watching this

I missed it at the cinema, but got some blueray action in tonight and it was great, a little hide behind a cushion in places but really enjoyed it.
Right i really do need to start tidying, have a fabby weekend, will no doubt be back over the weekend. x

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

love your yarn & scrap goodies..looks like the makings of lots of creative/fun stuff!!!

libby said...

Hi Rachel,

I'm a reader of Heather's blog and she thought I might like your blog as well - which I definitely do. Love the wool you've selected for the blanket. I'm a novice crocheter as well but haven't yet attempted the ripple :-).
Look forward to getting to know you better.

Libby (in Australia)

Carly said...

Good luck with the project I think it's all the rage at the moment I started a baby ripple blanket too! Can't wait to see it

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails