Sunday 14 March 2010

its been a while

since I shared any scrappy stuff with you, so this post will be scrappy heavy!
First of all, the new Twisted Sketch went live this week, the twist this week is to use a STAPLE, how easy right? so this is what i did.


I actually started this lo last June believe it or not! It was at the gogo weekend away and i never finished it, so i had the rainbow paper and photos ready ever since.
I am very lucky to be able to have a while room for my craftyness (yes its a word).
So get over to the blog and get your entries in.
Lately i have been trying to use some older photos inc a ton of uni ones which i plan to tackle today. This is what i have got done so far

After I did this I decided that the title was a bid off but never mind, I used the new Garden Variety, these photos were taken in the early days in our flat so about 2007 ish, I have scrapped them before but i had them already printed so i thought why not.
What else do i have....



This is the fabby Material Girl its super cute and doesnt have to be used for just sewing pages, obviously i have but how could i not really. I love this quilt the best, i have done 3 so far, one thats on the back of the sofa and falls off all the time! and one for my mate for her birthday.
I have one sat on my shelf that needs some attention.
Anything else......


Again I have used Garden Variety here ( i assume i did all these pages the weekend i got my double deck lol) This is a really old photo of one of our trips to the cabin in the woods.
The cabin in the woods little weekend has been put on hold for a while with the arrival of gorgeous Maxwell and there is some more exciting news over at my lovely DT buddies blog Jen check it out. So times are changing, but its mighty exciting.
Think thats all i have scrap wise, i wanted to show you something exciting in Leeds.
Since we lost Borders earlier this year we have been without a Paperchase! but look that has appeared

Woo! just look how happy rob is about this! LOL, and its so close to work i have to be very very good. but just look

love this new collection, i would like it in wallpaper, but i am wanting everything in wallpaper lately lol

Cute robot collection, Rob was even eyeing up the wallet :)

Birds and butterflies, this is another favourite (if that is allowed)

ooohhh bags

oooohh cute!
Well i think thats all for now, i am planning on doing some serious scrapping today, its the last day of my holiday so naturally i have a million things to do, and im starting with yet another cold! On the lola front, she seems the same no worse anyway so we are puzzled what is wrong with her.
Finally a big Happy Mothers Day to my mam.

Have a great day whatever you are doing xx



3 comments:

Laura said...

Loves those paperchase goodies! Especially the wire magazine racks! Might investigate those!

*happy Sunday*

Debbie H said...

OMG I am so pleased I don;t have a paperchase near me - Andrew would go bankrupt!

Jackie xxx said...

Lovely Layouts. Love the products in Paperchase, will have to pay a visit.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails