Monday 1 March 2010

Here we go.....

So I have begun knitting funnily enough though i havent used my America wool but something i have had a while hhmmm, this is what im making at the min.

and this is what it looks like so far

its pretty similar to my other bolero just round and round which is very nice coz you can just pick it up and put it down whenever i want.
So am happy to sit and knit this at work or on the bus like today, although the woman sat next to me coming home was acting like a had a tv on my head she was staring so much lol.
So i havent showed you my mitts i made last week, i made these mitts a few weeks ago but my arms always get cold so i made them again but a bit longer

I love this colour i swear Teal makes the world go round.
I also made this cardi for leannes lovely baby Maxwell, forgive the terrible photo, without a cute baby model it looks pretty terrible really.


Anyway yesterday as part of my lovely chilled out day i treated myself to some flowers, my lovely valentines flowers and my lovely poorly flowers (from feb 1st) finally gave up weekend but i am well impressed with how long they lasted so these are my newbies.


thats right 2 sets, i dont know why but im addicted to flowers at the moment, perhaps because Spring is so close but sadly so far. Right i need to make tea, knit and wait for Glee. Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog x

1 comment:

JO SOWERBY said...

oooh nice mitterns rachel and i love those lemon tulips, enjoy glee.
Jo xxxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails