Saturday 9 January 2010

Weekends!

Aren't they great! Here is how my day went, reasonable sleep in, lying listening to my audio book and did a bit of ravelry searching. Then I got my cooking my millions of meals



Spag bol



Chicken cassarole



Lasagna
& tons of soup!
Then my lovely friend Natalie came round and we got to knitting, as mentioned yesterday I think I started the shawl so here is how I got on ( terrible iPhone photos sorry)



4 inches of rib



A new stitch the abbreviation is kbl so after a bit of you tube action I mastered now I have to knit till the piece measures 36 inches!!!!!



Gonna take a long time but happy with how it is going.
I also have my little eye on more projects as soon as I start knitting something I want to finish to start something else guess that's the whole patience thing!
I also have been wearing my thimble it today



-can u see it? It's been fab very sticky only thing is my iPhone doesn't like it so weird typing!

Right well it's my anniversary tomo so best go make a card lol then more knitting! Ttfn x

Posted using my iPhone

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails