Saturday 12 December 2009

Saturday Saturday Saturday

I have had a great Saturday, bit delicate from last night so nice lazy morning in bed checking out what I was gonna knit today.

Nice breakfast







Not to big headed but I am officially the best person ever at egg & soliders

Then my lovely friend Natalie came round we chatted wool for a while and headed to our fave shop






Got some more chunky wool coz it's awesome and headed home for lunch, knitting & Xmas films







-



Yarn everywhere my kinda day!
I started a great little hat



Am loving knitting on the round and plan on getting some interchangeable needles asap I have got nats for a bit but having lots of fun.

Also thought I would share with you my new decoration don't think I gave showed you yet but you never know


Cute huh my mam got me it from Edinburgh loves it.

Also for the last 12 days I have been searching for my Disney decorations and today I finally found them







Sorry for terrible iPhone photos, rob has his mates round now who think I'm a little old before my time sat here knitting but I don't care soon I will have a super cool hat! And they will go out soon and I will be free to watch twilight on the big tv and knit woo!

Hope the knit posts aren't too boring for all you scrappers. Tfl
using my iPhone

1 comment:

Sally said...

not boring at all!! i am loving seeing your creations, i do look and think, aw i would love to knit Issy some cute chunky hats, but i donthave time, there is so much i still have to do , maybe i will start in the new year and make things ready for next winter when she is bigger. Can you give me any tips on the best thing to start off on ? take care hun xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails