Monday 21 September 2009

13 Days of Summer

Well thats all we had and its officially Autumn tomo see it even looks like it out my window

Brrr! it was my first day back at work it was never going to be fun but im sure time stood still lol, but its done so now on to scrapping stuff first, while i was away some more Twisted Sketches went live here this week was team B which is the one im on and this is what i did


Really love doing the sketches and pleased to say i am staying on for another term and have just been given another set of sketches to get my teeth into, think i will start this weekend.
Also i did a little blog work for Sarahs Cards i used some fab new papers - Bugs in a Rug paper, Spread Your Wings


I have a few more for the blog but obviously they have to post them there first.
I have been sorting through all my new stash, its quite a tricky job i have bought lots of full collections but then a bundle of random papers that dont go so just how to organise it all.
Anyway i have been working on that so will share some photos tomo, jetlag is catching up with me so off to bed- wonder how long i can use that one lol thanks for looking as ever x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails