Wednesday 27 May 2009

I heart Etsy

I made my first Etsy purchase last week, i got a email on friday morning to say it had been shipped and tuesday after a bank holiday it arrived very impressed. this is what i got... its from Elle Studio and is super cute http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5023181 so resisting going back for more!

How cute they are?? cant wait to start using them.
Also i am loving this line......



Its Cosmo Cricket Early Bird, i cant wait for mine to arrive its really cute.
So tomorrow i am going for a hair cut in prep for my GOGO weekend away, i have dyed it tonight a dark brown so now i need to pick, i like ........






So im looking for something bit different to what i have.
Oh well tomo i the day so best make my mind up, will let you know how it goes
x

3 comments:

cathy said...

Oooooo! I love number 4 Rachel! Can't wait to see what you choose - whatever one is gonna look fab tho!

Heather said...

that paper is so domestic - no wonder you like it :p
xxx

Paige said...

Loving Number 1!!! come on then which one did you go for???

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails