Thursday 9 April 2009

What a week!!!

Well we did it we moved and its been a crazy week! Thurday was our last day in the flat so i took photos of my walk to work.
















The flat looked very really strange empty



Friday brought lots of back and worth to the new house we didnt know we had this much certainly not from a one bedroom city centre flat

this is my new craft room- i swear it is, under all the boxes, speaking of boxes as they got emptied and furniture was bult they started to mount up!

But count on my mam to make one room pretty

Pretty Huh! i have a princess and the pea bed its sooooo high esp compare to my last one which was about on the floor lol, its taking some getting used to.
On sunday rob was at work so i thought i would build a little something on my own, but i needed his help later to get it in position

Yes i see the wonky leg i had a minor error in the building but its all fixed now, but this is all you can see of my new craft room for now, photos to follow when its finished and looks pretty.
Right best get off to work, hoping it will all be done or got rid of the boxes over the bank holiday!
thanks for looking xx

2 comments:

Hello, I'm Vicki said...

aww congrats on the move, that's great!!!!

Natalie said...

Wowzers! Your craft room is bigger than the one at ST! Where do I book? LOL!!! Congrats on the move, I hope you're settling in well and I can't wait to see it. x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails