Monday 23 February 2009

Restless

I'm back again is it that i have something to blog or the bedroom is actually getting warmer, my hands havent fallen off in the cold yet so it must be that. So i have had a restless day at work, while Rob had the 'fun' job of more house buying things, we met up on my lunch and got a microwave and some lovely lamps, then we went to Ikea with his dad for the wardrobe we saw yesterday, and he also got this.

yes i know i know its very similar to my lovely desk he got me for my birthday

Except the huge desk was a bargain £36.00 because the box was damaged now i knew i couldnt turn that down so as gutted as he was he 'let me' have it, so planning on ne big super desk so tons of storage as well as my Expedia thing from yesterday my little room will be great.
Rob also ordered our sofa, we went for a lovely red one in the end as its very 'us' pretty huh!

In the world of crafting i have got some yummy new papers today which i am going to try and save for the RETREAT next weekend, i am so excited about it, and plan to print all my photos on sunday and plan plan plan as i was pretty slow last time. so i got these beauties!





These are a few of my faves, i didnt get every set but odd sheets out of each but i thought the colours looked like would go with lots of other collections. i got them all here http://www.sarahscardsltd.com/shop/917/897/index.htm they are all Fancy Pants.
Right might go and put my mountain of lo in a album or 2 lol
night x

5 comments:

Ginny said...

GORGEOUS furniture,
i haven't been to Ikea for 20 years..think I might need a visit..lol

you're papers are lovely :0)

Anonymous said...

Ooohhh gotta love Ikea stuff.. that sofa is lush. We have a red sofa and I love it. It's great to have statement pieces.

That stash is lush, can't wait to see what you do with it.

XXX

lindschick said...

Ooh lush papers.

I love Ikea, those desks look fab, great storage space.

Julia Dunnit said...

Seems like you had a good day! Great furniture and love the FP papers. And a retreat to look forward to. Girl, does it get any better?!

Kit said...

gorgeous papers..I need them! I miss scrapping! Living in the USA I didnt bring all my scrap stuff and can't bear to buy everything all over again!

Nice sofa too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails