Sunday 20 July 2008

Time and Travel- not time travel lol

Ive been sooo far behind with my Shimelle class and im still not doing them to the book, i pretty much did a lo based on time while still scrapping the photos i needed to do- Euro disney and just went with it, i have used MM Passport collection which isnt really very me but i like it non the less.

Time DLO


Detailing our crazy journey



Worth the hassle



im trying to use lots of our disney photos as it if OFFICIALLY 8 WEEKS!!!!!! TILL WE GO TO FLORIDA!!!! so have to get these done

Travel

I thought id do crazy here and use some of my most yummy Pink Paislee papers yum- i chose to scrap about my camp america experince -well a little of it. saying how i cant believe i dared go to America on my own and how scarey but worth it, it was and the other page detailing a trip to Washington DC



and a few close ups







ill havent to wait to do this week inspiration and aspiration lo as i have no ink, ordered it today so should be here in a couple of days.

thanks for looking x

8 comments:

Unknown said...

This Lo is fabulous Rachel - I love the texture you have included - really great stuff!

CloClo said...

Lovely layouts hun - love the pink ones in particular! I don't think it matters too much about going by the book, so long as you are happy with it xxx

Paige said...

Wonderful LO's I love the red and pale blue together. I really like how you put so much details into each LO . There's alway so much to study ;)

lindschick said...

Wow is all I can say those Lo# are fab. Love the details and the many embellishments. Gorgeous work.

Eleni Gratsia said...

Great layouts ... I love the bit of red in the first layout! :D :D

jay670120 said...

i LOVE the top double top DL/O the best but both are fabby xxx I dont do DL/Os anymore !!! must do one meeee thinks !

Heather said...

Lovely layouts!! nice and busy, loads to look at :)

dddeeebbbzzz said...

Gorgeous LOs! So much detail in each. You are not alone - I've run out of ink too!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails