Tuesday 5 April 2016

All the FO's

Hi me again. I've lost track of what I've shared and what I haven't tbh but I had s button party last week so lots of things are done done. Also it was the dullest slowest frustrating party ever but they are done. 
Few things didn't require buttons. 
Little newborn hat. Seriously his baby has about 5 newborn hats. 


This is a current favourite. It's a funny old pattern which you can find on my rav page but I'm so pleased with how this came out. 



And more 
I really like this one too and have just made another in a newborn size. I think it's called fuss free cardigan or something. 

This is the lovely knitcol yarn. It has white smiley face buttons coz Martha likes them. 


And this I finished a good while ago. 

My current favourite colour. 
This is 6-12 project is on rav. 

And I finished a In Threes cardigan for my girl again in my favourite colour
She picked the buttons. 

I've also finished socks. These have been on the needles since January and with maybe 2 days till the end of the month I was half way down the leg on one and powered through and got them done by the end of the month. Whoop. 

I got this yarn with birthday pennies. 

I also finished a hat for me. I finished it a while ago but it was too small so I was very good and frogged it back and added a couple of inches. I loved this hat from seeing it at the season launch at baa ram ewe so I'm glad I'm able to have done it. 


I got a few more here and there but will share those another day. Best go wake my small person and hope she's well enough for nursery. Seriously we have been poorly on and off for weeks/months and I'm SO sick of it. I don't have time to sleep I need to knit!!
Back soon xx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails