Friday 8 July 2016

What's on my needles

I've been lacking in blogging but here I am. Knitty chat. 

This week I've worked on tons of different projects and therefore feel I've got nowhere. Alas here we go

I've been knitting a cardigan for Theo. It's just needs the button band picking up but I appear to be completely putting it off in favour of more fun things. 


I cast on and turned a heel on a pair of Rose city roller socks in a fine fish yarns 


I started another (my 4th) Tan House Brook Shawl using Norah George and stripes from The Knitting Goddess. Loving how this is working up. 

I

 got this scrummy yarn on the post from Qing Fibres 


I picked up my watermelon socks 
And turned the heel 
I started the Dotted Rays shawl and then stopped and then started in a different colour. 

I survived a cinema trip with both children and knit 2 inches on my sock!!

I took my boy to knit night where he despaired of the amount of projects I took wth me 


I took a gorgeous photo of my Theo. He's had his 12 weeks injections today and was still smiling. 

And that's my knitty week so far. 

In other news we made cakes, I tried to sell a ton of things on eBay and FB 


 Think that's about it round here. I'm aiming to do quick short updates as and when I can so my blog doesn't die a slow painful death like lots of blogs 

Be back soon 

1 comment:

jess said...

Congratulations on your beautiful family and please keep blogging!x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails