Thursday 24 April 2014

Knits n stuff

Hi all. Just a little update with my wooly things. Rob has had a couple days off so I've been making the most of it and knitting as much as I can.

I made it to knit night last week. Which was nice it falls right in tea time/bath/bed time and I have to wait till Rob is on a 3pm finish so yeh I rarely make it. But at nice to go and switch off and just talk wool for a bit.



I have been working hard on my socks as they have been on the needles far too long.



I powered through the second one.



And got them both kinda done. I've been doing the afterthought heel lately which I like as it's less time consuming than a normal heel.



I kept trying them on



And at last they were finished.



Yay!



I'm really pleased with them and like that they aren't just a vanilla sock. Can't link on my phone but they are on Ravelry. I used knit picks which I really like, it's super soft.

I always finished a blanket for a friend the other day, she's having a surprise so tried to keep it neutral






I have a couple more neutral baby blankets to do for some July babies. I've started one so just need to get going. I've got a couple knits for Martha on the go and one I finished recently which we need to block and photograph.

Right that's all for now.
Chat soon x

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails