Saturday 25 January 2014

Life at 4 Months

Our little Martha Moo turned 4 months the other day. How did that happen? People ALWAYS say 'it goes so fast' and yes it does but no one told me it goes so freaking fast you won't believe it. 

She is SO fabulous at the minute I literally can't rave enough about her. And yes she is hard work but man she's fabulous. 

She learns new things literally every day. Makes new noises etc
In the last couple weeks she now shrieks, she can arch her back, grabs on to everything that's near her, she smiles so much, we believe we got a laugh out of her, what else? She loves her toys now. Something that has been attached to her car seat for ages is suddenly the best thing since sliced bread. 
I don't know how to post videos on my blog really but I have awesome ones. Just so happy and kicking. 

Of course I have loved my little baby since first I knew she was in my tummy. But now I literally could burst I love her so much, and I think this has come with time, I think my birth was so crappy that it took me a little bit to get to them 'oh man I love her so much bit'. I don't know but I'm finding I don't want to miss out on anything she is doing at the minute. Coz she is doing so much. 

We took our monthly photos as we do. They are always great, but these ones I have seen sat looking at for most of the night coz I literally can't believe she is mine. Well ours, but mine lol. 

Wanna see??? 


The lying down ones were good but nothing compared to these beauties 




Ahhhhh isn't she gorgeous. I can't wait to see what she does next, I fear it may be get teeth which so far is no fun at all but surely she will do something equally fabulous to make up for it lol. 

7 comments:

hotpotato said...

She's so gorgeous and as I've said before Rachel so much like you.

ally said...

I love the monthly stickers you use where did you find them?
Being a mum is the hardest but the most rewarding thing in the world.

Lucy said...

Wow she is soooo gorgeous xxx
Well done what a beauty!
She does look like she is teething with those rosy dry cheeks! Good Luck xxx

Anonymous said...

Love the photos and it is so beautiful to hear how much joy she brings you - many happy days to come, enjoy!!

Anonymous said...

Such gorgeous photos and such a scrumptious baby! It is beautiful to read how much joy she brings.
Enjoy many more happy days with the adorable Martha - love her name btw
Carole R

Cleo Bonbon said...

That last picture is fantastic, such character. I really enjoy reading your blog, the things that you make and your growing family.

Cleo Bonbon said...

That last picture is fantastic, such character. I really enjoy reading your blog, the things that you make and your growing family.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails