Monday 26 July 2010

Results

Wowzers, i cant believe how nice you guys are, i have loved reading all your comments, and not one mean one which makes me very happy. So winners, i had lots of lovely comments so this is who won-
Number 3 was pointz she is just the sweetest lady, so you have won the Mini books, hope thats ok, drop me a email with your address and i will get them to you asap.
2nd winner of the summer stickers is Abi her blog is super cute, she is the best teenager scrapper i have seen. Drop me a email Abi and i will send you the K & Co Stickers.

So another huge giant thanks to all who have helped.

So basically not a huge amount is going to change, i will try and do some sketches, I have been asking Rob as to how i 'draw' on the computer, so thought maybe one every month or one every 2 weeks, to join in at your leisure and will blog link all those who play along.
Fancy it?

Any knitters out there? I am thinking of doing a bit of a knit along, nothing scary just all do the same pattern, and i will blog my progress and say where i got stuck and stuff, i am thinking this
This is my latest pattern purchase and i love him, i bought him from Ravlery here he was £4 but so worth it. So anyone fancy a knit along, or would you rather some mitts or something?

Anyway thats what i have been thinking so let me know what you think.
Few quick snaps of that i have been knitting this evening
this is in a 2 hour time frame
Its my third Bitty Boy Bump cardigan in a week, thats right, none are pressed of anything yet but i will share as soon as i can.
Right i want to get to the bottom of this cardi before bed.
Let me know what you think of the possible 'changes'.
Thanks again
Rach oxoxo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok so that monster is ridiculously cute!!!!! I'm well up for making on as a knit along.

Even if you don't, I think I'll have to make one for my desk at work!

Liz's Knitting said...

COngrats to the winners!!!! Glad your blog is going to remain pretty much as it is!

JO SOWERBY said...

i so want to knit the monster. at the mo im working on the lucy crocheted bag
Jo xxxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails