Friday 16 October 2009

Twisted Sketch #019

Hi gang well im all packed and ready for my weekend away woohoo! i have not seen my girlies since June and some not since our last retreat in March so very excited about this weekend.
But first of all the latest sketch is up from Twisted Sketch which is my time :) so here if what i have been doing, this weekend twist was to us ink so not very hard and lots of fun



I literally wore my hair like this every day of my holiday coz it was so hot, but i got it all chopped again last night, for reason i ended up with a fringe which was not the plan so cue kirby grips ggrrr, no pics yet but will no doubt be taking 100s this weekend, its also bright red with highlights so something a bit different, right i best go have a great weekend x

1 comment:

Jessy Christopher said...

I love the colors and the piggie photo!! What a great way to remember those piggie tails!! Awesome layout :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails