Tuesday 13 October 2009

Summer vs Winter

I have always had it in my head that i am a winter person, yeah i like to be cosy in my cosy jumpers as much as everyone but winter lasts forever so maybe i like summer but i hate being hot even England hot. So bit of a mix of pages here summer vs winter...



I have been busy with my new stash on this summery layout, it explains how picky i am with the weather that i hate being hot but get cold quick lol



Ah winter, it seems to get earlier every year, we already have the christmas lights up in Leeds thankfully they arent switched on normally 3rd Nov, but i love the tree that they have in Leeds its stunning, i got this title from a random search on Spotify ( a website that lets you listen to music but not download it) seriously you can search anything so Rob asked me to search the Polar Express soundtrack and this was one of the titles to the songs cute huh!
Well thats all for now i have more summer/winter pages to share, i was going to play quilting tonight but appear to have got rather distracted making a pie. TTFN X

4 comments:

Ginny said...

gorgeous LOs, we're in Spring now and I think it's my fave..the hot weather isn't here yet but the cold's on its way out :0)

beksynormz said...

LOVE that crimbo LO. I have to get some decent shots this year, for some reason my christmas photos are always rubbish!!! xx

JO SOWERBY said...

fab as always . thought this might interesrt u and ur knitting grp.......http://www.knit-a-square.com/knitting-instructions.html

its site for knitting blankets etc for aids orphans in africa. just wondered if ud be interested. please dont take offense.
regards jo xxx

Sally said...

Ditto Beksynormz - mine come out naff too! Lovely Lo's as usual!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails