Wednesday 30 July 2008

Use it or Lose it

That was the moto for the weekend, i have some scrummy scrummy things and i just wont use them coz they are far too nice mainly- them jelly type things.

anyway i thought id share my lo i did at the weekend with you


This lo is my fav poking fun at the fact we and rob never go out and like to stay home- this is a lift from scrapbook trends same papers as well- just loved it so much.- again i have used one of my fav pieces the smile bit cute huh!




This is my most beautiful scrapagogo July Kit- love it and my first use of the use it or lose it using this lovely frame i got in my feb gogo kit but i have liked so much i didnt use it lol silly i know.
anyway this is a lo of the house where we stayed in America when we got time off.







Prohibition- this is a sketch we did on friday night of our retreat- i used fun pics of us working gals at our local prohibition.



I love Sonic- i found this photo of me when i was like 10 when i was last home and thought it was funny- ive lifted this design from july scrapbook trends but i dont know who- but hope its ok




This is me attempting to catch up on my Euro Disney book its not happening very fast but i like it anyway






This is my lo for Shimelle class which i am just laughably behind but anyway this is my INSPIRATION lo only slo but never mind, using a mix of all the things that inspire me.






my gorgeous man being a extra in Atonement a few summers ago- using lovely Sultry- basic grey- lifted from Laura

4 comments:

Trina said...

awww wow Rach your Layouts are fab!

jay670120 said...

Gosh you have been busy Rachel love your style and colour choices x

Ruthy said...

my word you have been a busy scrapper...really fab LOs

Unknown said...

Some great LOs. Don't see the point of buying stuff if you are not going to use it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails