Sunday 12 February 2012

A red hat!

Hi all, I meant to stop by earlier but man my head has been all over the place this week! So a late night blog post from my bed!

I thought I would show you a hat I recently finished. I did the rib on the bus to work one day and did the rest that night, I might add I tried the hat bit on my lunch hour and knit and frogged & knit & frogged!

Anyway it's done! I took these pics myself on my walk to work! It was also 8am so be kind!



-











I properly have a hat for each day of the week or maybe even 2 weeks but they are quick and fun and I sure have appreciated them these past couple of weeks!

I've been scrapping a bit again today well I did 5 pages so quite a bit so will be back in the week to share them!

Lastly, tomorrow my oldest friend finds out if she is having a boy or a girl! I am beyond excited, it is that thought alone which will get me out of bed tomorrow!!

See u soon

R x

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails