Tuesday 4 September 2012

May doc 2012

I know I said I would blog invites tonight but I ran out of time, so a late night blogging from my phone visit it is!

So I blogged a couple of weeks ago that I was trying to catch up on doc 2012, so I thought I would show you how I'm getting on

In May I had a lovely weekend visitor, I love Jen and was so chuffed she drove all the way to spend the weekend with me.




Ah of course, this feels like a million years ago but Vics baby shower was also on May, finally getting to scrapping about it!



And what about the rest of the month?



My chum Fran went off to Auz for a year, it was a bit sunny, I did baby crafting with Jo and Vic, I got my 1/2 stone award, I went clothes shopping with Rob, I thought the jubilee was in may(fail), Lydia tried on her dress, I worked on Laika




I bought a new dress, I had a hair trial, a got a badge, I bought bridesmaid shoes, I got a new skin routine, Archie was born, Vics baby shower, and some naf weather.

So there you have it, a million years ago but another month caught up!

So I leave you with this thought!



Holy moly!!

Rach x

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails