Monday 27 August 2012

Life

Hello, sorry I have been meaning to blog for days, I have load to blog about but frankly other stuff has got in the way.
So here are pics of other stuff!!




We did some table planning



I bought some beautiful new trainers from CK



Fell for the cutest bag ever



Gave in and bought said beautiful bag



Finished the body of a jumper I've had on the needles for too long



Got a new road



Went to the hairdresser for colour and trim and some knitting



And done

Friday I went home for hair trails and favour stuff but that's all secret so onto this....



Whoop!!!



Walked a tiny dog called tiny



Dried a soggy dog



And that was last week! This week is set to be another busy one!

And now it's Monday I can officially say I get married next week!!! Holy Moly!!!

Be back when I can with proper blogging

Rach

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Libby said...

Getting married next week - that's crazy. I'm so excited for you. Would you mind e-mailing me your postal address so I'd love to send you a wedding card?

libby@withnall.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails