Saturday 19 May 2007

First Crop and First Layout- 12th may



hi all so first blog, today i went to my first crop at samuel taylor, was pretty nervous and rather tired when i got there having carried everthing i own lol, had a really nice day was impressed with peoples stash ( learnt this word) some very fancy stuff felt a bit amateur, had a play on nats cuttlebug and it was really fun, spent a bit too much money but never mind. Really nice to meet people who like stuff i do, took me a while to get going but after a littel push (vicky) i started with my first page, my scrapbook is for my sisters birthday present she lives in auz so never see her, the book is when my parents went to see her eariler this year so its a surprise.

hope u like it!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails